Ready-to-use metal repair putty, dent filler and patching compound.
Adheres to metal, wood, plastic, glass. Apply right from the tube. No mixing of two parts, no measuring or heat required. Lab-metal can be milled, drilled, tapped, ground, and sanded smooth. Will not shrink or crack. Water resistant, rustproof. Withstands heat to 350ºF and cold to -40ºF. Thin with Lab-solvent for brushing or spraying a metallic coating. Many applications may be made from a single tube. Durable, permanent filler for patching seams and cracks; rebuilding worn metal surfaces; repairing dented metal; finishing welds; filling holes and imperfections in metal castings; repairing parts prior to powder coating. Lab-metal is not intended to be used as an adhesive. Please review product literature, warnings and MSDS prior to use. Lab-metal is an air-dry metal repair product designed for cosmetically filling, sealing, patching and smoothing dents, cracks, pinholes, welded seams…virtually hundreds of repairs. Ideal for OEMs, metal fabricators, metal furniture manufacturers, powder coaters, welders, plumbers, auto restorers, machine shops, do-it-yourselfers. When applying, surface must be clean and dry, and roughened for improved adhesion. Cut tip to desired opening-size and PUNCTURE INNER SEAL. To smooth the Lab-metal bead: immediately after application, shape with an applicator moistened with Lab-solvent. Apply Lab-metal in thin layers and let each fully harden in order to "build up" Lab-metal. Not intended for use as an adhesive. Store in a cool place. Because Lab-metal dries rapidly, we recommend that the entire contents be used within 60 days of opening tube. Please test the suitability of Lab-metal for each specific application. WARNING: FLAMMABLE LIQUID AND VAPOR. Contains powdered aluminum, methyl ethyl ketone, toluol. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION. Vapor harmful. May affect the brain or nervous system causing dizziness, headache or nausea. Causes eye, skin, nose and throat irritation. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational overexposure to solvents with permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. VAPORS MAY CAUSE FLASH FIRE. Do not smoke. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off stoves, heaters, electric motors and other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Prevent build-up of vapors by opening all windows and doors to achieve cross-ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Store in a cool place. FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention. If affected by inhalation of vapor, remove to fresh air. If difficulty persists, get medical assistance. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately. For skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water.